BLKinOR

BAR Babes

BAR Babes
BLKinOR, May 4, 2021
KarenB and MishSpar like this.
    • MishSpar
      Fun way to document these photos. I'm sure you will look back and remember these days.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • KarenB
      Those paper strips look fabulous on the dark BG. Great photos too! :)
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Wow! Love the star scatter, strips of paper, heart on the photo and the enlarged words in the journaling! Great job!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      The vertical paper strips really make this page shine!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @MishSpar Thank you. So much has changed. They already seem so long ago. That awesome bar with giant windows that cranked open looking out on the park has been closed for years, well before the pandemic and unrest.
    • BLKinOR
      KarenB likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @garrynkim The enlarged journaling words? Actually the failure of another idea...but I loved the look so kept them.
    • bestcee
      I love the way you used those vertical paper strips! They really pop against the darker background paper. The bling in the title is so fun! I'm glad both of them are doing well all these years later. Thanks for playing in my challenge.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bestcee, thank you. I did try paper after paper for the background and then I tried the dark background. It was night and day. Lesson learned.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).