KarenW

Bangkok

Bangkok
KarenW, May 23, 2016
Description:
Scrap lifted from Beautiful day by ChiGirl

Amy Wolff – A Bit of This, August Wolf Pack, Messy edges, Sugar Rush, Go See Do, Think Plan do

Life is an Adventure Collab
    • chigirl
      Great page, Happy I could inspire you
      KarenW likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, great lift of judy and i love the color in your photo, the dark paper and the butterflies seem to be popping perfectly off the page ... gorgeous shadows! love it!
      KarenW likes this.
    • Celeste
      love the tones in the photo with the colors you chose. great border around the page too!
      KarenW likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the photo has an air of being old, love the contrast with the dark background, and, as usual, you have made some superb composition with some touches that make the page into a master piece!!!!! LOVE those butterflies on the string, the tapes and bits on the top are amazing, everything here is first class!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      KarenW likes this.
    • dvhoward
      Oh, how I love the color combo in the stacked strips! Love your take on the lift. Thanks for playing along with Amy's May challenge.:yippee
      KarenW likes this.
    • n33
      verynice. Those white angled lines caught my eye..Glad they did. Very inspiring LO.
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    May 23, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).