Baltic-Sea

Baltic-Sea
CharlotteM, May 14, 2020
Description:
for the Inspiration Challenge
.....Welcome to the Baltic Sea.........
Credits:
"late summer", "sometimes prickly" by Lynn Grieveson

......I am looking forward to the wonderful salty air on the Baltic Sea, the wind and smell and the eternal wave noise
KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, such awesome colours. Fabulous photos and I like your use of the circles.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      What a beautiful place to be ... love the yellow flowers nearby the sea ... also love the details in the circles ...
    • KarenB
      Wow, beautiful main picture! I love the circular photos too. Very striking, fabulous layout! :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Those yellow fields of ?canola? against the blue sky and the sea beyond are simply breath taking. The blending, the circles with the circular text, everything is just wow.

I'm putting this into the Froggy Favorites right now.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥ I'm really happy, thank you so much! :bk
      there are rapeseed fields....
    • cookingmylife
      Very dramatic with the deep blue sky over the yellow fields. There is nothing like time at the sea. I have Lithuanian ancestors who must have seen similar views so thank you for this layout!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • janedee
      The contrast between those vibrant yellow flowers and the vivid blue of the sea is just amazing! I love how you've used the text on a path around the circles too for your journaling! Congrats on the spotlight on the Fans of Lynn Grieveson page!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • A-M
      This great page caught my eye as it was featuring on Fans of Lynn Grieveson Facebook HERE
      You have created a stunning page with the use of the large photo and the small circular photos. I am always drawn to pages featuring anything to do with the sea. The yellow in the photo is such a great contrast to the blues.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      oh- what an honor!!! thank you so much♥ I'm so happy♥
    • LynnG
      This is fabulous! LOVE the seagull and the bold blue and yellow :-)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    May 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).