Electra

Ballpits

Ballpits
Electra, Dec 11, 2018
Description:
for the Dec 11 Speed Scrap
credits: White Paper, Pink Reptile Designs, white challenge freebie, Blue Paper, Kate Hadfield, Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams, Yellow, Amy Wolff, Delightfully Distressed
Journal card: Little Butterfly Wings, Neverending Chores
Sequin scatters: Valorie Wibbens, Sprinklesv33
bow, Mommyish freebie
strings: Sahlin Studio, Vintage Carnival
marijke likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love all the sequins to go with the colorful balls! My husband recently attended a conference and he said that they had a ball pit for grown-ups, just like you mention in your journaling! I thought it would be awesome...and probably way out of control haha I wanted him to go just so I could see what it was like but no such luck.
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      love this.. how Happy for sure !! Love seeing the photo in the ball pit with your little guy and love all the fun colors here.. wonderful!! Thank you for joining in on the speed scrap and sharing your lunch time with us! Love your page!
      Electra likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Your sequins are exactly perfect!!! and I have always wanted to jump in those ball pits. Why were they invented after I grew up!?!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my those are the most fun - love this photo with her little head sticking out. What a great and colorful layout, Electra!!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I would recognize that red hair anywhere! She is adorable. I love that you used primary colors on your page, a perfect match to the balls.
      Electra likes this.
    • marijke
      gorgeous photo! Perfect layout with all those Colors!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).