Karen

Baking Kick

Baking Kick
    • bellbird
      well just look how proud he is, okay or not great, he still looks pretty pleased with himself (hope he was as willing to share as bake and i hope he's learning to clean up too, mine love the baking & eating but not the cleaning up so much - :groan) - i love all the colourful bits and bobs and tucked in layers down the right side too!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird He was definitely willing to share, which is a double edged sword. :giggle and yeah, not so willing to do the clean up either. Lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen oh i know that sword! (Mirjam's wordart about 'count memories, not calories' fits that exactly!)
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos, especially the top one where he looks so proud of his hard work. And loved the journaling - great storytelling. Wonderful page!!
      Karen likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a great series of photos! I love the notebook paper with text down the center and the way you have the title work oriented! Really fab page!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).