Karen, Mar 6, 2020
Description:
Fiddlesticks Set 14 by Fiddle Dee Dee
Sick Stuff by Allison Pennington
Carded v.42: Sick Stuff by Allison Pennington
font: traveling typewriter
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • SharLamb
      Not much in life as sad as a sick kid. Glad he's better. The coronavirus sure has turned our country upside-down. :( After the reports I heard, I was surprised Dave found any meat at all at the grocery store. Tomorrow I will be going to a memorial service that will probably be attended by hundreds. Anyway, your page really tells the story. Great pictures and journaling. I like the bits of red.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @SharLamb the corona virus is scary, huh? Sorry to hear you have a memorial to attend. Stay safe and wash your hands a bunch!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw it in the product gallery and for one split of a minute my heart sinked, I thought it was now and ...well... you know, then I saw the date. Thank God!!!! needless to say (I hope you know after all these years, even though I am not as communicative as I used to be) you and family are in our prayers, now more than ever <3
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).