AmandaJ

Backyard

Backyard
AmandaJ, Aug 14, 2017
Description:
Scrapping with Liz ~ Recyclables 42
Kit: Kristin Aagard ~ Outdoorsy | Hiking
Fonts: Rockwell, Rockwell Condensed & Josefin Slab
Juliestcyr, KarenB and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the BIG title right on the photo. What an awesome place to have nearby so you can go sit and relax. I'm so jealous... hehe LOVE THIS!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great minds! I did the EXACT same subject for the Random Challenge this month. We also have a creek running thru our property. :-)
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Gorgeous
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is such an eye catching LO. Love that scalloped paper peeping out at the bottom. You are the second person to scrap about having a creek in their garden! Now I have to be envious all over again lol. Glad you had a good memorial time for your dad. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I want to come and sit with you and put my feet into the creek. I've always wanted one in my backyard but living the suburbs doesn't give much opportunity for that. Sigh ... Anyway, I enjoyed your lovely layout and reading about your time by the creek.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).