Baby You're A Firework

Baby You're A Firework
melidy, Jan 7, 2022
Description:
MOC 6 | QUADRANT LAYOUT

Credits -
Project Mouse (At Night) | BUNDLE - Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs

Journaling -
Rather than buy Fireworks, we did the food and brought the sparklers. Although the girls loved the firework display, their highlight of the evening was definitely playing with the sparklers. Myself and Phill were a little wary of the girls holding their own sparklers but we stayed close at all times, so these were the only photos we got. I love that although they are smiling in the photo I can still see the concentration in their eyes as they were trying to follow the instructions we’d given them about safety

Challenge Requirements -
1. Your page should be visibly divided into 4 quadrants
- Divided by stitching.
2. One quadrant with the title, two quadrants with photos, and one quadrant decorated - Check.
3. No templates for this challenge please - Check
JennFort likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Simply marvelous! I love your use of a dark background so that your sprinklers can sparkle.
    • bestcee
      Those photos are fabulous! You only need a few if they are that great! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I love the dark background with the stitching, it really makes the photos pop out! Thank you for playing in my MOC challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    389.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).