B & B
bonnenuit, Aug 10, 2018
Description:
August 10, 2018 Speed Scrap
Fancy Neutral paper by Pink Reptile Designs
Cottage Romance kit - Etc by Danyale
KarenB likes this.
    • Beckie
      SO BEAUTIFUL!! the stamp/artwork in the back is just gorgeous! and wow I'd love to stay there!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is gorgeous! A page like this would take me WAY longer than an hour! You're fast! Perfect color choices and I especially love the doodles under the greenery and flowers along the left.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • KarenB
      Fab. I love that flower and foliage. Beautiful layout :)
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @umyesh I have been doing the Scrapping with Liz template Make It Snappy scrap almost every month for years now. I've learned to be fast when needed. I still sit and ponder over a lot of layouts though. Thanks for your comment!
      umyesh likes this.
    • meggersjm
      oooh pretty! your color choices are spot on, and what a beautiful home! It was fun doing the speed scrap with you!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Beautiful clustering and font choice!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • marijke
      Love the brushwork ... beautiful page ... I would also like to stay there ... :)
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • willimena
      This is such an elegant page - your embellishment choices really suit with the theme of the photos.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a gorgeous house!! This is so gorgeous and elegant!! Thanks so much for chatting and scrapping with me!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).