Awestruck - Inspiration Challenge Feb 2020
Susan - s3js, Feb 18, 2020
Description:
All products by Pink Reptile Designs
Good Times Elements
Good Times Papers
Reflections Templates
Fonts: Title is Stamp Act and journaling is Child’s Play
I used a line of cross stitching with the circle behind the picture and a ribbon X inside the gold circle edge of a button to highlight Xs and Os,

My boys are 5 ½ years apart, so when Jason was born Justin was excited, but it really hadn’t occurred to him what it meant. This snapshot and his statement say it all.

"Mommy, I never knew holding a baby would feel so good! But I'm tired and we need to give him back now...What do you mean he's ours to keep? Give him back!"

Now they are friends but then he was very much an Angelica (if you haven’t ever watched Rugrats you gotta!) to his baby brother and he would echo her when he told them that was HIS dumb baby brother and he was the only one could do anything to his baby brother. The other kids rapidly found it was better to just leave Jason alone, or better yet, be nice to him. Everyone was happy that way!
    • A-M
      What a great memory to record on your lovely page. My daughter used to watch Rugrats but I did not take much notice of the different characters.
      Pink Reptile Designs kits are so very versatile for all styles of scrapbooking.
    • mirjam
      LOL...Your journaling is so fun Susan! And what a fantastic page! Love how you combined bold shapes like the black circle stamp, x-brad and stitches with subtle ones like the thin circle stamp, photo flip and hello-brad. ALso love your titling and photo.....
      I think by now you get that I love everything about your page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      This is one amazing memory. I can see the book of your pages being printed and years down the line, the conversation and laughter as grown up Jason and Justin read the journaling. This is the pure reason I scrap. LOVE
    • Susan - s3js
      @A-M @AnneofAlamo @mirjam Thanks so much. This kit made it all ever so easy. At first I had it all in black and gold, but that was really too grown up. Great versatility! Thanks again!
    • Justagirl
      I love that you used the X brad and the painted o’s in this awesome page. What a lovely photo to scrap too! Thanks for joining me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).