Tags:
Awards
HeatherB, Mar 3, 2016
Description:
Daily Affirmation Elements and Papers by Etc by Danyale
24 Seven Elements, Paper, and Alpha by Just Jaimee
Elysian Papers and Elements by One Little Bird
Happy Life {Dressed Up} templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Vrielinkie, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • MrsPeel
      for starters: the page is fantastic, love the papers layered and your general (awesome) take on Cheryl's template, then the pieces you used, the photos, the journaling magnificent......wonderful clusters and perfection in shadows...... then the fact that they have an amazing coach!!! such a great way to motivate the kids in the best manner, and keep it going game after game...wouldn't it be great if the whiol e educational system went that way? and then, your journaling so very well written and it comes to my heart, and I should add not only I know how proud you are of him, but you also should be very very proud of yourself and Dad...as is the wonderful love and education that you give them that makes your boys be the winners and players they are love love and LOVE more this page!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      I have to come back and share at least one of the pages..... I love them all equally but I think this shows so much of who you are, not only as a scrapper but as one of the most amazing mothers I know so I am sharing this one >) Into the Froggy Favs!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).