Birds of a Feather - Forever Joy
Whispers: Fall - Sahlin Studio
We All Fall Down - Allinson Pennington
Project Mouse (Halloween) - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Big Fade Templates - Lynn Grieveson
Layerable Ephemera Paper Stacks - Sahlin Studio
Twigs from [RETIRED] Withcing Hour - Lilypad Collab

Challenge Requirements -
Your title must have at least three letters, numbers or symbols. You may not use any actual characters, alphas or fonts of any kind for your title. You must build, repurpose and reimagine elements to become the letters and numbers you need for your title.
-
I used twigs, flowers, leaves butterflies and acorns to create the title word "Autumn".
Karen likes this.
    • umyesh
      Look at those cuties! I love the big photo and how it blends right into the background. Your title is so impressive! That would take me days and days to do! I love it so much! Especially the acorns and butterflies you've added to it :) well done!
      melidy likes this.
    • RobbinHaigler
      Wonderful page with inspiration for me!
      melidy likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is so stunning! What a beautiful photo. It must have cost you ages to create that title. I love your take on the challenge. So pretty! :beat:heartlub
      melidy likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and very harmonious page
      melidy likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous and clever! I love all the leaves and fall flowers to spell out your Autumn Title. Gorgeous with that sweet blended Autumn photo!
      melidy likes this.
    • Karen
      What a couple of cuties in your photo! Also... I love your title made with those tiny little autumn pieces, especially the little yellow butterflies.
      melidy likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow! Your title is just stunning. It must've taken you a really long time to create it and it was worth the time. That photo is totally adorable and looks so great with the masking. Thank you so much for participating.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    663.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).