Hoodie Time Elements
Messy Marvin Papers
By Paislee Press
Press Plate no. 43 template
Growth Mindset word art
Own photos
JenEm, Avia and mary kate like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is gorgeous! Is it for the Monthly Muse? I thought at first that it was. (They're doing seasons for March.) I love your beautiful photographs!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Yes this is for the Monthly Muse. Thank you so much for the sweet comment my dear, super appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday @Cherylndesigns :bk
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photos, lovely page
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @Angela Toucan, wishing you a wonderful and super fun weekend my dear :bk
    • ArmyGrl
      So beautiful! I love the soft blues and tans you used. And, your pictures are spectacular!
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      What beautiful photos! I love soft colors of your page. The added leaves finish it off perfectly. :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much for the sweet comments Lisa and Jen, you both @ArmyGrl @JenEm made my day, today when I read your comments, I feel that it's worthy being a nature lover, and go out for long walks with the camera, super appreciated! lots of love :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    640.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).