Stripes & Great Outdoors & CUFoilage;

awolff-Renewal; Bella Gypsy-Coffee

Break

Fonts: Lane Narrow; BeforeTheRain; Nymphette-

swashes

PicMine
KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous title work and shadows, as well as a great use of the cropping technique - brilliant layout
    • AmandaJ
      What a gorgeous picture! Really beautiful!
    • Jan
      That photo is awesome! I love that you chose to make the title a part of the tree in all its glory. Nice job.
    • docsheila1
      @Jan Thank you! It's hard not to find a gorgeous place on the Blueridge in the fall!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      I know what you mean. We just moved to Washington state last summer and we are just 30 minutes from the Canadian border. So it's all mountains and meadows and rivers, pines. Everywhere you look it's breathtaking. I've taken a million and one photos since moving here! We moved from Arizona -- the Phoenix area. So all desert and cactus and that kind of thing. This is soooooo different!
    • docsheila1
      @Jan OMG. We lived in Bellingham Washington about 60 miles north of Seattle and closer to Vancouver then mid Washington. Are you near there? We live there for 15 years but eventually giving we were on the west coast got really tired of the gray skies. The drizzle rain ( which we have been known to play tennis during) did not bother us at all it was just never having sun. But, it is a beautiful state from the Pacific coast to the desert to the eastern border. But given I might be a bit prejudiced we have colors beyond the Pacific Northwest
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      We live in Pend Orielle County. Just four miles from Ione, in Cusick. But Cusick proper is half an hour from us. We are on the northwest border of it. Across the mountain east of Colville and an hour and a half from Spokane. North of Spokane. And we are close to the Idaho border. Loving it so much here. We got almost three inches of snow since yesterday afternoon. Waiting to see how much more we will get. :) Seattle is sure getting hit with it.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my - this photo is totally stunning! i love it with the cut out title! and the placement of the title is superb - leads the eye right in! gorgeous job!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).