dotcomkari, Oct 28, 2016
Description:
For the "cluster" Speed Scrap
There are a few random clusters of 5 or more elements

Just Jaimee: Nov 2016 Storyteller, Oct 2016 Story Teller
One Little Bird: Turning Leaves
Kim Jensen: Random Moments
Heather Joyce: The Alexis

Watching you play in the leaves today made me realize, I am thankful every day that you are my daughter. You are a funny, witty, and incredibly bright little girl. You are beautiful, and I love you. The joy, happiness and laughter that you bring to my world are boundless! You are truly one of the most amazing people that I have ever met, and my love for you grows more & more every day. You will never know how proud of you I am. Always remember: I love you. I’m proud of you. I will always be here for you… even when I don’t have all of the answers. I promise I will always do my best. I love you ALWAYS,
MrsPeel likes this.
    • JillW
      The placement of the elements is perfect! Your journaling is heartwarming and beautiful - I'm so glad you captured these moments on your beautiful page!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my Kari... you are the Cluster Queen! absolutely love the photos the journaling and that perfect cluster of amazing elements.... I absolutely love your shadowing too. Thank you for always posting your journaling.. You write very well land you are an amazing Mom with wisdom for your children. Hugs!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am not surprised with you any more...I know, positively, that I will be delighted with every page, be that when you go full page, or more concise or middle of the way...but your talent shines always...and I love that you are a story teller, the journaling in your pages is always something that fills my heart with joy, sometimes sadness, sometimes sweetness, sometimes thoughtful and inspiring...which is what art should be.....love your clustering, the whole page rocks and oh my those shadows!!!!! super page as always!!!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • carrie1977
      My goodness...this is just gorgeous!
    • adriablack
      Amazing page! I love how you mixed so many interesting textures into your layering and clusters.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).