Autumn Day by Elif Sahin
Cozy Day by Elif Sahin
Mexican Food Day by Elif Sahin
Nature Escape by Elif Sahin
Our House Garden by Elif Sahin
Sand and Beach by Elif Sahin
Table for Two journal cards by Elif Sahin
Font used Dancing Script
Elaine80, Avia, Graciela1 and 3 others like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh my goodness, that looks so delicious! I love how the picture pops because of the red and I bet you would have never picked red for the background, huh?
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Dalis dear, you are right, actually I LOVED how it turns, thank you so much for taking me out of my comfort zone. You have a wonderful weekend! :bk:bk
      Dalis likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I don't know if the paper has that floral brush or you added, but it is so gorgeous!! love your page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much my dear :bk:bk:bk
    • umyesh
      Love your red background paper! It looks great with the leaves on the left. Did you make that drink? It looks delicious!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Monica @umyesh no, I didn't make by myself, but we bought at our favorite place, is like a choco-frappe with whipped vanilla cream, candied orange and some kind of chocolate in pieces, simply delicious, not so healthy and diet enemy, lol, but delicous.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Dalis
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thanks Dalis
    • Nemla
      Uhhh, this just looks so good ! Love the placement of the photo, and the mini cluster too.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear @Nemla for the kind and sweet comments. You have a wonderful day and a fantabulous week ahead my dear :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    571.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).