Autumn Beauty

Autumn Beauty
G.J., Mar 10, 2021
Description:
Layout created using:
TLP Capturing Fall collab kit
Good Times Template by Scrapping with Liz
Font Lato. Own photos.
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 2 others like this.
    • HeatherB
      Beautiful photo with the reflection in the water. Love the neutrals that you chose and then the pops of colours with the red, pink, and gold. Wonderful page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @HeatherB dear thank you so much for the kind comment, it means a lot. Wishing you a wonderful day sweet lady! :bk
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning photo
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      What a wonderful reflection photo! I love that you have kept it large, with the smaller inset picture. It looks like a really scenic place to walk. Beautifully scrapped! :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Dear @JenEm and @Angela Toucan thank you so much sweet and dear ladies for the kind comments, super appreciated. Wishing you a fabulous day. Tons of love :bk:bk
    • MrsPeel
      This is amazing!!!!!!!! is it near you? Jen is right, the reflection has a stunning effect...love that you kept it simple, the paper is gorgeous in the way you framed the photo...amazing all together!!!!! I'm on my way out now, but will make time to come back properly, Huggzzz!!!!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Avia
      pretty
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @MrsPeel yes my dear, it's pretty near around 1 - 1 and half miles. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, it means so much! wishing you a very beautiful weekend, sending back at you lots of love sweet lady. :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Avia thank you so much for the sweet comment :bk
    • MrsPeel
      Oh how I miss living near amazing nature places!!!gorgeous place, gorgeous page, once again!!! I imagine how important it is to have a place like this near with the pandemic.... we have the blessing of communal gardens, so Thank God we have green around us, but sooo miss the beach, the dirt roads the colonial houses and amazing woods/forest we have in the place we used to live in Brazil!!! Hope you are having a great day yourself!!!!!!!!!
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    530.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).