jenn mccabe

Autumn 2018 | Traveler's Notebook

Autumn 2018 | Traveler's Notebook
    • Dalis
      Oh those colors together!!!!!!
    • Cristina
      The blue is perfect to make the colors pop even more!
    • jenn mccabe
      @Cristina Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on these TN pages. I consider you a hybrid rockstar so means a lot to me! :)
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous- I love how you combined the colors, everything looks so fresh and appealing
    • Katherine B
      Absolutely LOVE this! The bold, bright colors are perfect!

I just bought a TN and absolutely cannot wait to start in with it! cRaZy that I had such a hard time finding one though, as popular as they seem to be right now. May I ask what you are using for the clips, and where you found them? Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places! LOL!
    • jenn mccabe
    • jenn mccabe
      @Katherine B Thank you for all the sweet comments on my TN pages. You will love love LOVE making these - so easy! The perfect little size! My TN's are cheapo ones from M's bought with coupons. The big paper scrapbooking companies/planner companies sell them in lots of pretty colors too. As for the clips - they all came from a planner subscription that is no longer for sale - but I'm going to PM you.
    • Katherine B
      @jenn mccabe The TN that I bought is actually an "Explorer Journal" that I got from Hobby Lobby (bought with a coupon also! LOL!). I also got graph paper page inserts, lined paper page inserts, calendar page inserts, pocket page inserts, and a couple of other page inserts that came as a kit of sorts. The cover is a brown faux leather. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to get started with it!
    • jenn mccabe
      The two that I have are filling up quickly- I might have to hit HL this week! Thanks for the 411 on the TNs @Katherine B
    • norton94
      Stunning colors!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).