Celeste

authentic

authentic
Celeste, May 6, 2016
Description:
one little bird character study paper, elements, cards
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was wondering if the comments we make when posted at the Polly gallery survive the move.....I see they don't! (or you upload again and then delete?) anyway, LOVE this, LOVE that is you in the photio, love Peppermint's stuff and how amazing the perfection you get them into your page.... absolute gorgeousness!!!!!!!
    • Celeste
      @MrsPeel I uploaded again and deleted. If I move it seems like it doesn't go to the beginning of the gallery? i wasn't sure what to do!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Celeste I reckon uploading again and deleting saves you work.... but there is a way for you to have it at the front of the gallery: when you click edit, then click on the thumbnail and the thingy comes up for you to upload, so you virtually would be uploading it again, the same image, during the editing. Then click on move media and it will bring it to the front of the gallery. Anne explained it in better English in the post where we were told about the polly gallery, in case my English is as bad as I think it is LOL but for me, I have to edit again to get the credits edited properly...so sometimes I do that too, uplaod then delete... once again, your pages make me want to be a clean scrapper !!!!
    • Saar
      Oh I love this. I love the colors in the photo and how well they match the colors in the kit. Beautiful layout.
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love the post processing on your image, such a wonderful retro feel to it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Celeste
    Date:
    May 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).