A-M

Aunty Joyce's 80th

Aunty Joyce's 80th
A-M, Apr 29, 2018
Description:
Credit: template given for challenge by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs; papers by Amy Wolff; flower and leaves from Sweet Nothings by Bella Gypsy; journal card by Mommyish MPM Keen; splatter graffitti - Promise by Tangie Baxter; font - Jesco1 Handwriting
MrsPeel likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is so pretty with the blues and the greenery. Great photos! Your Aunt is a young looking 80! Wonderful page. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @HeatherB Thankyou for your lovely comment. I think Aunty Joyce looks young because she never had children. She was 40 when she married my Uncle who was 55 then so they did not have children. In recent years I have become her substitute daughter.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I'm lovin how the light blue cut outs pop on that bright background and it's so beautiful with the red flowers!
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      SO amazing Anne Marie!!!!!!!! love the deep blue and how joyous and beautiful, radiant smiles you girls have!!!! Hope Auntie Joyce enjoyed it in the end!!!!! and here is Bart for you to kiss!!!!

[​IMG]
    • A-M
      Watch out Bart.... a big sloppy kiss coming your way rights now !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).