KAPOH

August-Sum-Up-Calendar

August-Sum-Up-Calendar
KAPOH, Aug 1, 2019
Description:
At the start of each month I find a challenge that will allow me to make a calendar on which I record important things that happen during that month. Combined, they end up as sort of a visual journal of what went on that year. When I saw the prompt "The big news of the day was..." I thought it would be PERFECT for this month's calendar. I already had a lot of stuff to put on the calendar (PT, Crew games, birthdays, etc.) and will add to it as the month proceeds. I picked a pretty "summer" kit from TLP and, VOILA:
CREDITS: clipart; CALENDAR TEMPLATE: by me: KIT: "Summer Mornings" - Sabrina Dupree Designs: FONT: Comic Sans
(Just noticed, I mispelled "roadwork" and forgot the clip art to put on the calendar for those days. That is now done! Fortunately, I don't print each page until the END of the month)
    • Tree City
      This is so fun! Love how you add the games to your calendar and the orange border is a great accent for the bg ppr and the tag.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      PERFECT prompt to use for your monthly calendar. It's very pretty.
    • jenn mccabe
      How to fun to make a calendar - would never have thought of the prompts leading you to a calendar page - I love it! Pennie and my mom share a birthday! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).