sbpoet

AUGUST NEWS

AUGUST NEWS
sbpoet, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
For a challenge at The Lilypad, to use one kit for two pages. This newsletter template is from Lynn Grieveson, and the elements are from her "Now is the Time" kit.
bjc likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant story telling. I like your newsletter theme, and how you filled the left hand column with items from the kit.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, I am in love, love, love ... with your wonderful layout. I love the newsletter format, your wonderful journaling, titling and cute stamps and clock. "Eloping at home" is a becoming a new thing this summer, I think. My granddaughter and her fiancee had to cancel their wedding plans and instead just did a legal marriage through the courthouse (appointment needed). They plan to have a full ceremony with family and friends next summer with a reception then. Thank you for sharing this with us and for participating in the challenge.
      sbpoet likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh this is brilliant! what a great design and such a wonderful wonderful story. I think this is the first photo I've seen of you after ...how many years?!? Those masks are terrific!
      sbpoet likes this.
    • flowersgal
      sbpoet likes this.
    • cfile
      Congratulations Sharn, to you and Alan.. much happiness!!! Love the page and congrats n being featured too :)
      sbpoet likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).