Cherylndesigns

August BYOC Challenge

August BYOC Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Aug 7, 2020
Description:
My granddaughter, Ava, loading her U-Haul to move to Oklahoma.

I used Little Butterfly Wings #Connected, Lynn Grieveson Boho Vibes, Pink Reptile Designs Exhale and NBK Designs AC30 Layered Frames 8.
LynnG likes this.
    • jk703
      What a big move! I love the little details stitching and words, papers tucked, paint on different layers! So much goodness! Hoping the trip is going well for her! Beautifully done, Cheryl~
    • flowersgal
      Well she is loaded to get on the road. Nice photo and fun layout with all the different touches. I particularly appreciate the twisting stitched line that reminds me of a map routing and the so appropriate feather.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jk703 Thanks so much! I absolutely LOVE this month's BYOC and couldn't wait to put some of it together! Thanks for your sweet comments and for hosting!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Yes, they're about half way there, Patsy! They stopped at the Florida/Georgia line about midnigh and they're back on the road again. I thought that messy thread looked like a roadmap, too.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photo, I hope the move is a success
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks so much, Angela! She's sure excited about it!!
    • mcurtt
      Great pic of Ava. By now, they are hopefully somewhat settled in OK. Here's to a great future out there!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).