Cherylndesigns

August BYOC Challenge

August BYOC Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Aug 4, 2019
Description:
This page is a testament to me getting on a plane again. I extremely dislike flying - I'm not afraid - I just dread all of the "stuff" we have to go through now. Sometimes, we have to put our anxieties aside to do something that we really want to do. I hadn't flown since my mother's funeral in 2016 and wouldn't have cared if I never had to fly again. Getting to Oklahoma was so worth the two plane changes and major delays.

Credits: SwL_TravelFunTemplate1; paulakesselring_tastesofsummer_paper6, paper10; rjefferies-wingsunfolded-mma-wa7, paintedbutterfly-02e, mma-paint2, paint3; PaulaKesselring-TravelingAroundTheWorld12-(8), (10); paulakesseling_basicwhite_2_6.
Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your word strip "I took flight". Great couple of pics nestled in the word TRAVEL. I had to chuckle a bit. So glad that you "took flight". :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks! It was a big deal for me to fly again. I really wanted to go and had no other choice. Haha By the time I arrived by car, they would all be heading home. :crazy3
    • Electra
      I love your honest journaling and the colours in this show-stopper!
      Kudos to you for doing it! I am glad it was worth it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra. I'm very proud of myself for just saying "yes". And it was definitely worth it and I'd do it again tomorrow! :bk
    • bcnatty
      So glad you took that first step!! Love the page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).