meterr, Aug 28, 2017
Description:
Credit to
Allison Pennington Playful Stitches
Just Jaimee Storyteller June 17
Little Butterfly Wings M3 July 17 Paper
KittyY likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Kids can be so cruel! No ugly here! Love the messy paints and bold use of color. Fantastic layout!
    • KittyY
      awww you were adorable!! I'm sorry they were mean - I was ugly though. lol Not cuz I looked that way - but because I went through this whole stage of not washing my hair lol :crazy3
    • Shivani
      This is such a sweet page and love the positive journaling you have looking back on what seems like was a hard time for you! I know we all wish we could have given advice to our younger selves to not give in to cruelty of others and have faith in ourselves but I know its so hard at that young impressionable stage. Love the bright vibrant page! Thanks for sharing.
    • Karen
      Totally agree with Shivani... wish we could give our younger selves some of our older selves wisdom. I think you were adorable! Love your pretty long hair too! Great page and I'm glad that you are now able to see that it was a problem with those kids and not you! :) Love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).