flowersgal

Aug21_Weekly Focus Challenge_we

Aug21_Weekly Focus Challenge_we
flowersgal, Aug 26, 2017
Description:
August 21 - Weekly Focus Challenge (Journaling)
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Going to be Good kit
Dawn Inskip - Photo Graphic papers
Scrapping with Liz - Puzzle pieces template
MrsPeel, jenn mccabe and KittyY like this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling and the photos! And I like the puzzle pieces with the patterned paper clipped to them. Great page!
    • wendy johnson
      great page, love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      i just LOVE this. you are adorable. the puzzle analogy is brilliant. absolutely amazing take on this challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      I honestly don;t know where to start..... this is truly awesome, from the photos and the pinch of humor mixed with the amazingly seriousness and truthful journaling, the awesome composition, the wonderful photos, the choice of template which means your creativity started in minute one when choosing the development of this page... the gorgeous colors, amazing elegance (as always with you) everything is absolutely and amazingly awesome!!!!! LOVE the journaling. You are one amazing writer. I couldn;t have put it better myself...and I keep growing and learning....even if we don;t much like the lessons sometimes, (or, as you well said, the fact that we need them more than once as we don;t get it on the first) I see that flickering candle at first...and most of the time the light grows to lighten up and let me see clearly . AWESOME page!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Karen
      What a fabulous page! I love that you added the puzzle pieces here and all of your photos are gorgeous! Great (and wise) journaling here too! Thank God for his patience with us as we need to learn some lessons a couple times, huh? Love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).