Aug2019_Scraplift Chall_web

Aug2019_Scraplift Chall_web
flowersgal, Aug 1, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Scraplift challenge
Supplies:
Paula Kesselring - Old Notebooks
Rebecca McMeen - Brown Sugar; Expressions # 2; Aster - birdies
You, Oldenmeade and cinderella like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhh, what a lovely journal page, Patsy. I just love that picture of you - you looks happy and the Brown Sugar is perfect!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      This is truly lovely! A wonderful scraplift.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns, @mcurtt - Thanks. This was a fun way to use some of Rebecca's lovely work. And finding something to scraplift from KarenB is a delight as I also tend toward a more clean and simple style.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      you are so fast (i haven't even turned our wall calander over to August yet!) and this looks so good! the watercolours and doodling suit the TN style beautifully!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh my! This is so beautiful. I love the splashes of water colour and that photo is fabulous! Thank you so much for lifting my layout. It really does mean so much :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @KarenB - thank you. It is in the spirit of your layout but with a few of my own touches. Love your layouts although I often add words to mine as I am a journaling person.
      KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - I look forward to the 1st of the month when I am home and immediately try to get one or two layouts done that day -- usually the ones that come easiest to me!
    • HeatherB
      What a great lift! Love the paint and brushwork and love the placement of the butterfly. What a fabulous photo! Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Just ADORE This!...Love The Soft Watercolor Pinks!...Love The Composition & Great Photo Too!...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      I've just been looking through your gallery, Patsy. So many of your pages made me stop and smile. This one in particular- a lovely photo of you, and I love the page design and use of watercolours. Tonight when I have more time, I'm going to go through your gallery and pin all the ones I want to scraplift. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).