flowersgal, Aug 1, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Photography Challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Bristol; Big Sky; Herne Bay
KPertiet - Big Picture Template # 1
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      loving the breezy blues & tans here, perfect with the sky, bay & those feathery reeds (whatever they're called) AND your clothes! couldn't be more perfect!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Love the big photo ... and what an amazing view ... a superb place for a walk ..
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - thanks. The clothing was not planned -- just casual. These shots weren't even planned but as we were driving by this location I just yelled "stop, I've got to photograph this." While we were there another car stopped and the lady said "you have found my favorite sunset photography spot." Just blessed to be in the right place at the right time. In the South we call those "sea oats". I can only assume they are the same in Washington state.
      bellbird likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @marijke - Yes it was a gorgeous place and we were blessed to be there when the late afternoon/early evening light was good.
    • bellbird
      @flowersgal sea oats! Love it! And it's so nice to know others also call out stop I have to take a photo! (& it's nice to know others also have 'drivers' that then stop; -) most of my landscapes are out windows while everyone else in the car votes to not stop - some times democracy doesn't work in my favour !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      So lovely! I love photographing grasses and seedheads too, and this works so wonderfully
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      WOW!! this view is amazing! love your design here, that bog photo really made this page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh. WOW!!! This is stunning, Patsy! The big photograph is amazing and I love all of the small pictures, too. Wonderful layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the big picture on the top! So relaxing and perfect for the challenge! Great layout!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).