flowersgal, Aug 2, 2018
Description:
August 2018 - Style Challenge
Supplies used:
Dawn Inskip - Awesome bundle; Smitten bundle; Above & Beyond template 21
Rebecca McMeen - Seren (art doll)
Rikki likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How pretty! Loving the blue/purple combo with just the right amount of white. Cool cut-out and such very good advice. :-)
    • jazzmatazz
      LOVE the color and composition of this LO! That "title" word art is so true, and I love how you used the fairy creation to emphasize it! Beautifully done!

BTW, thank you so much for your comments on the layout of my mother. I think you are right about the journaling and will have to find a way to incorporate it into the layout. Thank you for the recommendation!
    • SharLamb
      Agree with everyone else...colors, cutout...butterfly wings...ADORABLE!
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this and agree with all of the comments above! Perfect for this challenge.
    • Serena
      I looooove the fantasy like quality to this! So inspiring and great words to live by!
    • Justagirl
      This is amazing. I think you completely rocked this grungy style. With your beautiful layers of paper and paint and the glitter scatters add that extra dimension. Beautifully done :)
    • Rikki
      Love the quote and the layering of papers. Beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).