flowersgal

Aug10_SlowScrap_square_flowersgal_web

Aug10_SlowScrap_square_flowersgal_web
    • Dalis
      Peaches around here are not as good this year, I am suffering. I want to make a peach cobbler!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      how special to be able to buy fresh peaches from the orchard. We have to import them so they are never really fresh. Fabulous colour choices for your paper strips.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Karen
      Holy cow! Those peaches are huge! I love a good sweet peach straight from the tree! There's nothing quite like it! :) I love the gorgeous papers you've picked for your paper strips too... so bright and happy!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • G.J.
      Yummy! love peaches, and those are huge. Wonderful use of the color palette and papers, brilliantly done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      The pops of orange are so striking. That peach pie looks delightful! Love your use of the patterned papers, and your shadow work - especially on the ribbon, is perfection.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful pops of color! We've been to the Peach Festival in Cobden, IL once. Not anything quite your way. But I remember everything was delicious. Up here, we are getting mealy peaches. Sigh...
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).