Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2020-106-Make-a-Quilt

ATC-2020-106-Make-a-Quilt
Pups_r_Paps, Jul 22, 2020
Description:
CREDITS: KITS – “Happy at Home” and “Ups & Downs”, Sahin Designs; “Lucille” and “Vera”, Lynn Grieveson; “Healthy at Home”, Bella Gypsy; FONT – Playful Jake Regular
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lillyia
      This page looks like lots of fun to put together, and it's cute too!
      Good quote.
    • Angela Toucan
      Awesome! I love this in so many ways. :heartslub
    • KAPOH
      This is so cute. Love the stitching, esp. the little threads that are not quite right. The quote is great and love how you did the alpha patchwork.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Nit just cute (I agree it is!!!) but also so, so much fun!!!!! I had never seen the phrase before, it is indeed, cute, sweet and so much fun!!!!!! I am tempted to start making a quilt, you have just given me a little push to maybe make something like this for the page with the journaling (I took some photos of all the fabric I have been gathering for a year now!!!) so not just love your take on the challenge, but THank YOu for the beautiful inspiration!!!!
      @KAPOH agree with you too...the stit6ches look so very real, my favorite type, and love the contrast of the backg color with the deep red/purple? we call it bordeaux but can't remember the proper name in English, anyway, beautiful, creative as always!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).