Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2019-124-Searching

ATC-2019-124-Searching
Pups_r_Paps, Oct 29, 2019
Description:
Going thru a bad period right now - my husband passed away at end of September. October has been like a dark tunnel - with a few rays of sunshine but definitely light at the end.

CREDITS: PHOTO by Ahborson at Morguefile; KITS – “Poet’s Song”, Rebecca McMeen; “Counting – Artsy Bits & Pieces #1” and “Dear Diary”, NBK Designs; “Fearless”, Sahin Designs; “Snow & Ice”, Kristin Aagard; FONT - Big River Script Sample Regular
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • KAPOH
      Very moving.
    • blueberries
      This is such an amazing piece - I love that lil goose, and love what you've done with him this month.

You have my deepest sympathies, and all my hopes that the light shines bright on your face soon. Be well.
    • A-M
      I am so encouraged to see your symbolism here of you seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It is there but you just need to travel on a not so good road for now. I like how you used the goose on each ATC this month.
    • mcurtt
      I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to understand what you are going through right now. But I am glad that art is still a part of your life, art will help to ease the pain.
    • Dalis
      I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Please know that we are here for you, please keep scrapping as therapy. HUGS!
    • MrsPeel
      So so very sorry for your loss.... I lost my dad almost 2 years ago, he was 90 and had a good life, I thought living so far away, I would be prepared, but I reckon we are never "prepared" for the loss of loved ones....can't even imagine the loss and pain of loosing your life's companion...... super huge huggzzz.... the atc is impressively amazing.... I am not sure what words to use...it seems somehow not fitting exist for this kind of thing, apart from something I always say: we are blessed with an art/craft/hobby that allows us to transform ugly, bad, sad, things or events that are not a good thing into pieces of art that deserve to be loved by everyone and are beautiful in a way that brings light not only to the eyes but to the heart. This has most certainly achieved it.
      I'm not gonna put this in the Frogg7y Faves now, because I am going to start a Muse Standouts gallery as soon as I am finished with the commenting of week 4 here, but you will most definitely, be featured there .
      If at any point you feel a mad, old scrapper like me can be of help, to vent or talk about anything, I will try my best to be here as soon as possible
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).