Pups_r_Paps

ATC 2015-13 Eye Am

ATC 2015-13 Eye Am
Pups_r_Paps, Apr 12, 2015
Description:

I created an ATC for this challenge.

CREDITS: Room 19 - Finding Yourself, Sissy Sparrows, The Lilypad; ATC overlay by me
    • dvhoward
      Oh, this is so cool!
    • Li Li Wee
      love the scripted words at the background!!!! and the eyes!!! awesomeness....
    • cfile
      omg.. absolutely LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going in to my favorites & also noting as an April   froggy fav  ... those eyes are my fav.. having bought that yesterday I was going to color blue too, just didn't get to play yet.. awesomeness! Welcome to the Lily Pad too!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome and deft'ly deserving of the FF thread!!! i love the edges ... the lines, the curves, the barcode. this really rocks! welcome to the Pad and can not wait to see more from you! :)
    • NancyBeck
      Gorgeous! Love that beautiful hit of blue!
    • Dana
      this is so very cool - i love it!  i have no talent at all for AJ, so i am very impressed!  and i love all the b&w with the blue eyes!
    • AnneofAlamo
      YOU knocked this out of the PARK! pure fabulous!
    • jenevang
      Oh, I love this!  WELCOME TO THE LILYPAD... and did you see, we have an ATC swap here!
      https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php/36495-TLP-Artist-Trading-Card-Swap-002-(April)?p=597204#post597204
      It's super fun if you want to join in :)
    • KAPOH
      So stunning. Those blue eyes just mesmerize.
    • Zeneva
      Fabulous ATC. Love all the texture you created.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: