jenn33199

At the Cabin MOC Day 23

At the  Cabin MOC Day 23
jenn33199, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Amy Wolff: Gilded Winter, Mega Solids and Cozy Sweater

Journaling:
Well, it's about time that someone got around to listening to me. I have many stories to tell since I have been part of THE Junker family meeting place for decades. (In case you are wondering I am the wonderful exterior wall looking out over the lake. Luckily for me, I can see both inside and outside.) Spring, summer, winter or fall- family is here. I've watched grandchildren grow up and have their own children. I've seen more games of corn hole (and stacked empty beer cans) than I can count. Winter? Ice hockey on the lake, sledding down the hill or - more cozily- lots of people inside playing Yahtzee. And let’s not forget the many bags of leaves that I've seen raked outside and then burned in the fire pit near the shore. I expect to be around a long time yet, and I expect that the Junkers will keep coming. I'm pretty proud that I'm a part of such a beloved place and the witness to so much love.
MrsPeel and Juliestcyr like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love the blue (filter?) you've got on that photo. Very dusk-y.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jenn.... you know it has been now almost 6 years since we got to "meet" each other at the ViVa's? and in these past 6 years I have loved everything your made, and loved and still love knowing more about you and family, and this definitely tells me something more...your journaling is so beautifully written, the page has a softness about it that makes it to my heart, the photo is gorgeous and I find myself wanting to be able to travel to go feel the fun, camaraderie and love of your family in person...well, trust that one day this could happen :) Gorgeous page as always from you.....thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jenn33199
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    599px
    Height:
    599px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).