Cristina

At Last

At Last
Cristina, Sep 2, 2021
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      How wonderful that you got together again and nice title too.
    • MrsPeel
      this one makes me particularly happy because I KNOW that feeling!!!! do they also live in the US or didx you come over across the pond? I know right now isn't much of a possibility, but you know I won't forgive you if you don't meet us next time you come over!!!!!!! LOVE the page as always... the composition with that gorgeous frame centering attention on the photo (beauuuuutiful all of you!!!!) the flowery pattern that reflex the happiness, those super cute elements from Elif's..... everything is awesome!!!! I'm gonna need to come back to stop in more pages, but couldn't go without at least touching base in aq couple of them, you know how happy your gallery makes me!!!!! baccione!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel I went to visit my parents last month!! It was long overdue after all that's happened in the past couple years. Short visit but so good!! I haven't been to the UK since the 90s and my husband has never been... one day we'll make it over there I promise! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, you HAVE TO , please pretty please, let us know when you come back to Italy, you can get a stop over in London ticket, I need to catch up with you properly, so we talk soon, I am not gonna forgive you if you don;'t come to see us!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).