Angela Toucan

Aspects of Life

Aspects of Life
Angela Toucan, Mar 27, 2019
Description:
Inspired by the 2nd Art Journaling Muse for March - Book Spines. I decided to create a shelf of books that represent the different aspects of my life currently.

Papers from:
Artcrush 9 by NBK designs.
A Little Damaged 6 by Amy Wolff.
Pearfect Sampler by Rachel Jefferies.
Heart to Art by Rebecca McMean. Season of Magic by Lynn Grieveson.
JanYOUary by Lynne Marie.
Fresh Start by Kim Jensen.
Yesterdays by etc by Danyale.
Tea Rose by Paula Kesselring.
Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard.

Vase: Privileged by Lynne Anzelc.

Fonts:
Times New Roman,
Accord SF,
Berlin Sans FB Demi,
Arial Black,
Arial Rounded MT Bold.
Dalis likes this.
    • rchansen
      So are these actual books or not? I love this so much!!
    • Angela Toucan
      @rchansen nope, just made up all the titles for the layout. I took inspiration from the titles in the bookcase next to me.
    • rchansen
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is such a wonderful array of books! This is SO unique - that you made these yourself, and very creative!
    • Dalis
      Oh this is so cool!!!! I love what you did! I need to do mine, I was freaking out because I didn't know how to make it into a poem but you have given me the strength to stay outside the box. I love how boxes look from the outside. LOL!!!!!!
    • Dalis
      Oh this is so cool!!!! I love what you did! I need to do mine, I was freaking out because I didn't know how to make it into a poem but you have given me the strength to stay outside the box. I love how boxes look from the outside. LOL!!!!!!
    • mcurtt
      I agree with everyone. This is a fabulous idea! It really does look like books on a shelf.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).