Cherylndesigns

Asher 2012

Asher 2012
Cherylndesigns, Jun 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: KimJensen_KeyToHappiness_spaper-lt-blue, sun, cloud, buttons1; lgrieveson_littlegoose_6, ribbon, ribbon2, ribbon3.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful Cheryl! I love the b/w photo and how large it is, plus the blend work. He is absolutely beautiful.. is this Asher? I love the soft baby blue apers and those sweet buttons. Love it!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks, Christa! I learned everything I know about blending from you, so if you love it, pat yourself on the back. LOL Honestly, I could never figure out how to do it (successfully) until I watched your videos. Yes, it's Asher - I took this picture of him in 2012 and it was VERY dark. I decided the best treatment for it was to blend it - I actually used two different papers, so that I could work that blue plaid in. I didn't want to "ruin" it by putting a title on the page. Haha
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns aw thanks Cheryl.. I think your b/w and lighting is perfect but you could always add level or curve adjustment layers to lighten it up a bit (future photos) or sometimes even exposure but I really think this is perfect!! I am glad you learned from the tutorials!! I didn’t see the title so silly of me but he is a beautiful baby!! Perfect page!! Great clustering and shadows too at the top!! Love it!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile I really "played" with it and just couldn't lighten it up to suit me. I'd love to see what you could do with it - you'd probably knock my socks off. I love the black and white and am not sure it was SO dark. I don't like using flash and probably intended to edit the heck out of it. I like the way it looks blended, though. I've never used it because of the intensity of the darkness.
    • DigiGrace
      Cheryl, beautiful blended photo of Asher and beautiful buttons and cluster on your gorgeous page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @DigiGrace Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Grace. :)
    • mcurtt
      You did an AWESOME job with this photo, especially if it was as dark as you said it was. The powers of skills in Photoshop. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I know, right? Photoshop is awesome! Thanks for the sweet comments.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    52.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).