herbrock

Ash Cave Hike

Ash Cave Hike
herbrock, Jan 28, 2016
Description:
PRD - Counting the Days
Forever Joy - Birds of a Feather

Journaling reads: We loaded up the whole fam damily and went to Ash Cave, a shortish hike none of us had ever done. The trail was lovely and the cave was impressive. After, we tried to have lunch at the picnic area but it poured down rain!
cfile, gonewiththewind and BoatLady like this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love the inset photo on the large one . . . and then the blocking of the layout is fabulous. Great page!
    • KAPOH
      !!! That's "pulpit rock" in the large photo, right? I recognized it immediately when I glanced at the layout. It's a nice short walk to an impressive area. My only problem was, when driving there, there was a "strobe-like" effect with the sun and trees that was terrible, especially since I didn't know the route. Just love the look of your layout. Great job.
    • bellbird
      love a good nature outing and your photos - the touch of stripe paper really adds to the mood here and picks up perfectly the colours in the clothing
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    herbrock
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    358.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).