jesskab

As I am

As I am
jesskab, Aug 3, 2016
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs-Today Papers & Elements & freebie template
    • keepscrappin
      love, love, love this... you're so beautiful and this is such a happy layout! You go girl!
      jesskab likes this.
    • y_baros
      such an empowering page! love that beautiful photo and the contrast between the purple striped paper and yellow solid. gorgeousness!
      jesskab likes this.
    • renee82
      Your freckles are beautiful! I love the colors and the contrasting papers you used next to eachother! Love this!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love it ... this should be your avatar Jess! you are gorgeous and the colors you picked to show off this beautiful photo are awesome. LOVE this!
      MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • NancyBeck
      You're adorable! Love the bold striped border paired with the bright yellow background, such a happy page! It so suits your online persona too!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was going to say same as Jenn said!!!!!! this should be your avatar!!!!!!!! the photo is gorgeous!!!!! you are beautiful, love the blonde, your smile is amazing....it lightens up the whole page!!!! As usual, a perfect, elegant super beautiful page. Love your shadows, the choices you made, this is an awesome page and I insist, you should make this photo your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      Thank you all very much. This is just a typical shot of me. I'd hiked around the fair with the kids & we'd just sat down for kettle korn on the grass. I liked the lighting so I took a pic. If anyone remembers the story where I didn't realize my selfies were all down my shirt with my bra showing, this is one of those shots. I just cropped out that part. Lol. One of these days I'll put some makeup on & change my avatar.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      jesskab likes this.
    • mirjam
      I LOVE that photo Jess and I agree you should turn it into an avi. I just love that you scrapped you as you are. You are beautiful and have such a kind and friendly face! Love the contrasting colors and energetic element placement. Super cool page all around!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Ga_L
      nice selfie ! and great new avatar. congrats for the froggy fav, so well deserved.
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).