Nemla

Artjournal December part 1

Artjournal December part 1
Nemla, Dec 2, 2017
Description:
I was dying to use the BYOC lol ,so here is Dawn Inskips Glisten and Lynn Grieveson Oh my Deer kits that I have used
Dalis and Mylinn like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Vivi!!!!!!!! this is so amazing!!!!!!!! I really really need to catch up with you, your gallery, a little chat, you are one of my most loved scrappers, person, and I miss seeing your pages more often (my fault completely!) Fell asleep sitting up with the computer on, woke up just before midnight and thought I try come get around the slow scrap pages, and coming to the gallery in general first thing I notice is this...clicking on and realising is yours couldn't have made me happier!!!!!!! Agree 100% on the BYOC!!!!! AWESOME palette, amazing bits created, Lynn G's papers just need me to make a page per paper, Danyale's are also rocking my soul..... and this? so SO very creative!!!!!!!!! it is, I should say, another SUPERB example of creating a focal point, and with an emphasis in "creating" this is original, gorgeously chosen papers, amazing composition, origins; and full of beauty and, for me, at least, it can take a deep meaning.......!!!!!!!! I'm sharing!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!![/i
      [​IMG]
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel , thank you ,I did have fun making it ,but think you are too kind.
    • bcgal00
      Congrats on the FF! Love how you dissected the page with the lines. Fabulous page!
    • Dalis
      Vivi, this is so gorgeous, it's so glad to see you scrapping again! I love the pieces you picked for this, it's so elegant and just makes me want to bundle up.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).