RJMJ

Art Journaling-November 2021-Week #3-Sometimes It Rains & Pours

Art Journaling-November 2021-Week #3-Sometimes It Rains & Pours
RJMJ, Nov 23, 2021
Description:
Man! These Art Journaling Challenges This Month Are Really Making Me Go Deep...This Layout Here Is Immensely Personal...So Personal I Debated On Not Sharing It & Creating Something Else...Life Has Been Tough For Me For Awhile Now...I Can Only Try To Stay Positive...But I Guess This Layout Has Been A Canvas For All That I've Been Going Through...There Are A Lot Of Emotions Here! & Lots Of Conjecture Too!...I Know This Layout Is Not Gonna Be For Everyone...To Anyone Who Stops By &/Or Leaves A Comment...Thank You!...

*For My Sometimes It Rains & Pours Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-April 2018-Moody-Forecast-Change-Dawn Inskip/Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring
DivaMom96 likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow! There's so much going on here and it is also wonderful. Love the moody photos and the way you arranged them in lots of different ways. Your word art is fantastic and so is that cluster at the top.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Pachimac
      I am so sorry that you are going through so much and that every day has new pains. It's a testament to your character that you are one of the most positive loving people here amidst all your personal pain.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    629.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).