RJMJ

Art Journaling - Muse - April 2024 - Week #2 - Showing Strength

Art Journaling - Muse - April 2024 - Week #2 - Showing Strength
RJMJ, Apr 27, 2024
Description:
Well...I said I was gonna do these Art Muse Challenges this April...Looks like I am...There was so much inspiration here to take in...I could have chosen more than one...But No.1 kept calling me back...It suited the layout that was growing in my creative mind...The bird...The idea of song/music...Those bright RED! colors...Graphic Black,Yellow,Blue & Green...And those large red flowers...All of these ideas/inspiration are included in my layout...I ended up creating a giant collage...Not the original idea...but there was just so much that I wanted to say...A collage of sorts,about my life the last 9 months since my Beloved Ray has passed away...Thoughts & feelings...Every piece here...represents something that is important to me...& my sweet,sweet Raymond too...It would probably...take me an entire book to explain each piece...individually...So,I will leave you wondering how all of these pieces are all interconnected with each other...because they all are...As for the Whimsy...Hopefully...all of those whimsical butterflies,the gold frogs...the crying clouds..and all of those red owls peeking out,are whimsical enough...And yes...they are all an intricate part of the story I'm trying to tell here...Thanks! for this challenge!...It sure took way longer than I thought to complete...[writing all the credits sure will...]...

*Credits Include :

*My New Life / Botanical Mix 2 / Our Castle /Bittersweet /Authenticity : Lynn Grieveson
*Oh Yes You Can / Incomparable / Every Last Minute / Trust In This / Be Kind / Epic, Cosmic Stuff / In A Land Far Away : Collage Bits & Bobs + Secret Garden : Mixed Media Artistry / Messy Marks : Date Stamps 2024 PLUS BONUS : Rachel Jefferies
*Soar Bundle : Lynne-Marie
*Good Day - Bad Day : Kit : Kristin Aagard
*I Used : CU - Stylin' 337 | EPOXY Party : By Mommyish [ to create those interesting/Whimsical : RED : Puffed Hearts ]
*M3 Mixed : Feb 2021 / June 2021 / Apr 2021 / May 2021 / June 2021 / July 2020 : Rachel Jefferies [TLP : retired]
*M3 Mixed : Aug 2020 /March 2021 / Jan 2021 /May 2021 : Lynn Grieveson [TLP : retired]
*M3 Mixed : March 2019 / Sept 2021 / June 2021 / April 2021 /Aug 2021 / Oct 2021 : Paula Kesselring [TLP : retired]

*A Small Victories Kind Of Day : Studio Basic [non-Lilypad]
*M3-June 2021 [golden frogs] / M3-May 2021 [1 paper] : Little Butterfly Wings [retired TLP collab & retired TLP designer]

*2 Lady Pictures : Courtesy of : 1Tamara2 : Pixabay
*Red Poppies : Courtesy of : Susannp4 : Pixabay
trekmom and umyesh like this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow - this is completely amazing! Love the colours, the repetition of the butterflies, the layering. A work of art!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      RJMJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      Absolutely stunning Rhonda. I'm glad this month's art muse spoke to you. This giant collage is beautiful. I especially love the vibrant colors you've used.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful collage. congrats on the FF
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is fantastic, amazing, and just A+ awesomeness in only that way you can do things. Love this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing way to tell your story. I appreciate all the word art pieces. Grief is hard and hopefully expressing yourself in your artistic creations is good therapy. We lost our oldest daughter in January 2024 and I am beginning a series of what I call "grief layouts." Not sure how many I will actually post in the gallery. I cry through every single one of them. Yet I think doing them is an important part of learning to live with our loss. My heart is with you in this difficult grief journey. Virtual hugs...
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @flowersgal I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your daughter...so sad & difficult & heart heavy...Please accept my heartfelt condolences...And I am also sending you all the virtual hugs I can possible send to you & your family & friends...I have learned through my own grief journey...that it isn't someone or something you get over...but something one learns to live with or whom we must now live without...That is the most difficult part...for me,at least...I will always carry my beloved Ray in my heart everywhere I go...He is always there with me...I call him my Guardian Angel...I too cry with each & every layout I have created about my grief & my Special husband,Ray...It's is strange how much faster time just seems to go by now,at least for me...I have also learned that each person's journey through grief is unique to them...We must find our own way to grieve our losses...And Yes!...eventhough creating each page is emotionally difficult to do...It has helped me enormously to get those feelings out...& set them free...[ if even only for a moment...]...And,I sincerely hope...that it will help you too...For me,keeping these feelings bottled up inside...is not an option...It makes me feel worse & more lost...So,talking about those feelings,even if it is through layouts,poetry,or through a personal journal...It really is like your own personal & unique journey through grief [your own story]...and I do believe...it is just as important to record these feelings through layouts or through whatever creative medium you choose...along with those very happy moments in life...Though,it is much more difficult...it also helps to know that you are not alone in this...and that has also helped me enormously...Thank You! for your heartfelt comments on my layout...and talking about your daughter to me...I do not post all of my grief layouts either...some are just too personal to post here or on FB...But,if you do decide to post them here...I will be there to support you...& leave you positive comments on them...Take Care & lean on family & friends whenever you can or need to...& if you ever need a shoulder...or someone to talk to...you can always message me through private message...Thinking of you....xo Rhonda...
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    404.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).