RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-Week #3-A Magical Journey

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-Week #3-A Magical Journey
RJMJ, May 28, 2020
Description:
Isn't This Just Such A Fun Challenge!...Some Fun Journaling!...You Say???...I Had Just The Thing In Mind!...This Was...[Well...I Think The Perfect Challenge For My...]...I'm Too Excited!...[Can You Tell...]...I Just Recently Purchased Rebecca McMeen's "Mary's Poppin By" Collection!...I Waited Patiently For It To Come On Sale!...& It Finally Did!...Yeah!...So...Let's Get Poppin...[Shall We...?...]...I Knew That One Of My Favorite Quotes From Mary Poppins Would Do The Trick Just Nicely!!!...So Away I Went Creating My Layout...I Just Had To Get A Photo Of Emily Blunt Playing The New Mary Poppins...All In Large In The Background!...& What Fun!...I Made Her Semi- Transparent!!!...I Would Say That Suits The Layout/The Scene/The "MAGIC" & The Subject Matter At Hand!...This Was Truly A Personal Labor Of Love For Me & Just Too Much Fun...So...Salagadoola!...Migigaboola!...Bibbity!...Bobbity! Boo!...Let's Create Some Magic...Go On A Magical Journey...& Have Some Fun All At The Same Time!...:funfun...

*For My A Magical Journey Layout-I Used:Mary's Poppin By-Collection-Rebecca McMeen
trekmom likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).