RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week #1-Contrasts In Art-Physical Surroundings-Painted Autumn

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week #1-Contrasts In Art-Physical Surroundings-Painted Autumn
RJMJ, Nov 15, 2018
Description:
Back Here Again For Another Monthly Muse...Love This!...So This Week's Challenge Is About Contrasts That Surround You In Nature/Outdoors/Your Surroundings...Indeed There Are So Many Contrasts To Pick/Snap...It Is Still Fall Here But It Is Leaning Towards Winter Now With Lots Of Snow On The Way This Week & Stretching Into The Weekend...So I Wanted To Find A Perfect Fall/Autumn Pick With Fall Colors Depicting Beauty In Both Bright Colors & Also In Dark Perhaps A Bit More Foreboding Subject Matter...

*This Picture Is The Perfect Balance Between The Two...The Large Background Photo Used Here Shows That Wonderful Purple/Pink Color Of The Setting Sun In The Backdrop Of The Beautiful Autumn/Fall Trees In Both A Green & Gold Color Palette...Both Equally Stunning In Beauty & Color & Hard To Look Away From...But Low & Behold...Just A Little Bit To The Immediate Left...As You Can See In My Smaller Photo Layered On Top...There Was A Smaller Clump/Island Of Trees & Branches...All Turned Black & Looking Burned Out...I Stared & Wondered How This May Have Happened To These Poor Little Trees?...Did Someone Purposely Burn These Wonderful Trees Or Were They Burned In The Sunlight?...Either Way Would Be A Tragic Injustice To Me...But If You Look Just Long Enough...You Can Still See The Setting Sun Peeking Out In The Background & The Contrast Of The Green/Gold Trees In The Background Giving These Little Trees & Branches A Glow & Light Of Life About Them...Making Them Look Equally As Beautiful...So Beauty On The Right & Equally Amounts Of Beauty To The Left...Isn't Nature Just Amazing,Beautiful,Inspiring & So So Surprising?...What A Wonderful Thing It Is To Bare Witness To Such Beauty...I Was Overwhelmed With Calmness & Delight At The Same Time...

*For My Painted Autumn Layout-I Used:

*Treasured:Fall Is In The Air-A Lilypad Collab-Rebecca McMeen
*Watercolor People Set 4-Rebecca McMeen
*Fall-Bundle-Lynne-Marie(2 Items Used)
*Autumn Goodies-Elements-Paula Kesselring(1 Item Used)
KarenB likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such pretty colors together and i love the black doodles! you have a beautiful sense of color!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    658.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).