RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May-Week #1-Happiness Means Scrapping

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May-Week #1-Happiness Means Scrapping
RJMJ, May 20, 2020
Description:
I Think We Are All More Mindful Of Everything In Our Lives These Days...Now More Than Ever...Especially Our Emotions & Feelings In Particular...They May Change More Quickly Than They Ever Did Before...Happiness/Sadness/Anger/Fear/Confusion...Just To Name A Few...We All Have Changed Our Priorities I Think...Certain Things Have Become More Important Than Ever Before...Like Staying Connected/Being More Present Each Day/Being More Grateful/More Thankful...For All The Good Things In Our Lives...& Not Taking Anything For Granted Anymore...Living More In The Each Day...Rather Than Next Week/Next Month Etc...Since We Can't Really Plan These Things Anymore...It Is More Important Than Ever [I Think]...To Seek Out Happiness Wherever We Can Find It...Wherever We Can See It Or Feel It...So To That End...Since This Layout Is All About Happiness...My Subject Matter May Be Of No Surprise To Anyone Here...I Could Have Scrapped about A Lot Of Different Things...But For Me...My Scrapping Is More Important Than Ever Before...It Seems Even More Personal/More Deliberate/More Essential To My Everyday Happiness...Creating Art Is What Keeps Me Going These Days...I Shudder At The Thought Of Not Being Able To Create...[Not To Be Glib/Or Negative...]...But I Know That Parts Of Me Would Die Inside Without My Favorite Form Of Self-Expression...My Scapping Love...Thanks For Reading Along So Far...

*There's A Lot Of Symbolism In This Layout...Some Things May Stand Out At First Glance...3 Art Dolls...[Me/Myself & I]...3 Hearts...[One Heart For Each Art Doll...Three Hearts That Beats As One...]...We Are Afterall The Sum Total Of All Our Parts...The Fact That It Looks Like The Art Dolls Are "Fist Pumping" To Their Love Of Scrapping...[I Like That Part Best Of All!...]All The Layers Of Dresses...[The Layers Of Scrapbooking/The Layers Of Life...Etc....]...The Color Green...Represents Mother Nature/Spring/A New Fresh Season/Perhaps...A Fresh Perspective/Or The Simple Love Of Nature in General...You Can See The Three Birds...[Yes!...There Are Three Birds...[One Mommy Bird Has Her Baby On Her Head]...Celebrating Mother's Day...[That Just Passed...]...Also Togetherness...Family...Friends...The Flowers Also Represent My Love Of These...All Flowers & Birds Are Beautiful To Me...I Know You Can Also See The Butterflies Too...Also So Many Interpretations There...Nature/New Life/New Beginnings/A Fresh New Spring Season...[You Get The Picture]...The Circles Represent A Lot Of Things Too...The Circle Of Life/A Love Neverending/Always Beginnings/No Endings...Etc...Happiness Can Come From Anyone/Anywhere/Anytime...It Is So Important To Enjoy Each Day As It Comes & Dare I Say It...[Stop And Smell The Flowers Of Life...]...I Could Go On...But I Will Leave The Rest Open To Your Own Personal Interpretations...These Are Mine...Take Care & Be Safe Everyone...

*To Create My Happiness Means Scrapping Layout-I Used:

*Sonnet-Rebecca McMeen
*January 2020-Blog Challenge Template-Pink Reptile Designs
trekmom and sbpoet like this.
    • Sokee
      Yah, you were able to upload! Beautifully Created!!! Again thanks for sharing all your steps for your layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Margje
      Very beautiful design! Love the journaling!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    355.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).