RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#4-Open Book-Springity-Sprung

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#4-Open Book-Springity-Sprung
RJMJ, Mar 31, 2019
Description:
Finally Here To Wrap Up The Monthly Muse Challenges For March...Week#4...I Have Enjoyed The Diversity Of All The Art Journaling Challenges This Month!...Well...I Do Every Month...But Exploring Life Through Books Seems Like A No-Brainer & So Obvious...But Yet I Never Thought Of Creating Layouts In This Way...Way To Go!...I Have Yet Again Learned So Much From Doing!...That's Why I Love These Art Journaling Challenges!...They Constantly Inspire Me In New & Interesting Ways!...

* I Wanted To Wrap Up The Month On A Positive Note...My Week#2 & Week#3 Layouts Dealt With A More Gritty & Deeper Thinking Premise...So I Now Want To Move On From That & Explore The Other Side Of Sadness/The Blues...Etc...I Have Been Struggling With My Issues Lately & I Am In Need Of Some Inner & Outer PEACE!!!...So That's How I Approached My Week#4 Layout...I Have Filled My Really Open Book With Lots Of Elements Bursting To The Brim With Spring/Flowers/Peace/Calm/Serene/Peace WA & Images!...Lots Of Spring Flowers & Bits Of Nature Thrown In Too!...Lots Of Happiness & Positivity Too!...Bright Fresh Colors Of Spring Yellows & Purples & Blues!...I Need Spring To Be Here NOW!...Here's A Preview Of Hopefully The Spring To Come!...

*For My Springity-Sprung Layout- I Used:

*M3 January 2018-Add-On/Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Bundle/A New Me-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*It Takes Courage-Rachel Jefferies
*Heartsong-In Remembrance Of Dawn Inskip-A Lilypad & Friends Collab
*Life Is An Adventure-Collab-The Lilypad
*Remember-Designed By Soco
*Philosphy-Pink Reptile Designs
*Perspective-Etc By Danyale
*Welcome Spring 2018-BooLand Designs(3)
*Plant A Seed-Akizo Designs(1)
*Beauty Through Adversity-Mini-Jen Maddocks(1)
mirjam likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a beautiful page!! I love all the details! So gorgeous and full of such a great Spring feeling! Awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    737.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).