RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#4-Be Kind

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#4-Be Kind
RJMJ, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
I Stared At The Photo For Quite Sometime Before I Decided On My Final Layout Idea...The Photo Reminded Me Of A More Innocent Time Back When I Was Much Younger...When We Pretended We Had Portable Phones...Just Like The Art Photo Prompt...Times Were Much Simpler I Think...No One Had Portable Phones [Til The 80's] & They Were Huge! & They Were Few & Far Between...Mostly People Laughed At These Clumsy Portable Objects!...Too Funny!...Little Did These People Know That Portable Phones Would Become Literally!!! People's Lives!!! & An Everyday Staple...Life Seemed Simpler...

This Layout Is Most Certainly About Covid-19...But Set Up In A More Positive Light...I Wanted To Portray The Idea That We Need To Be Kinder To Each Other & Everyone Around Us!...Less Negativity!...Especially Right Now!...We Are All In The Same Boat!...We Are All Tired,Scared & Stressed Out!...But We Need To Remain Positive! & Believe In Each Other!...& Yes!...Be Kinder To Ourselves & Everyone Around Us!...We Are All In This Together!...We All Need Love & Support & A Little Kindness Always Goes A Long Way!...

*For My Be Kind Layout-I Used:

*Kindness-Bundle-Sabrina's Creations
*Everything Will Be OK-Valentina's Creations(1)
    • SeattleSheri
      What a wonderful compilation! You are absolutely right, we do need to be kinder and more forgiving. I find myself terribly irritable and of course, it disappoints me when I'm grumpy ... so this is a great reminder to appreciate what we do have :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      YES YES YES!!!
      I so agree with being kinder! I LOVE your layout and how you used my street art for the inspiration on this KIND layout!
      Thank you so much for playing along with my prompts this month! I had fun. :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: