RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#3-Arrows/Change-Surviving Is Thriving

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week#3-Arrows/Change-Surviving Is Thriving
RJMJ, Mar 18, 2020
Description:
Another Great Challenge!!!...I Took Your Art Photo To Heart When Creating My Page For This Challenge...First Thing Is Of Course The Arrows...I Have Plenty Of Them...The Mixed Media Idea Of Black & White Is Also Featured In My Layout...And Even The Doodles Too!...And Even Some Round Shapes...Even The Colors Shown Here...The Artist's Khaki Green Top & Blue Denim Shorts...I Have Both Colors Featured Prominently In My Layout As Well...

I Would Imagine That My Topic Du Jour Is A Popular One These Days Because Of Covid-19..."Don't Survive...Thrive"...And Change Starts Here...Primarily On My Mind Here In This Layout...Is The Idea Of Survival...With The Mixed Ideas Of "Change" & "Survival"...We All Must Adapt To Change To Continue On Our Journey In Life...Without Change Everything Grows Stagnant...So We Must Learn To Adapt & Change With The Times...But Not Only Just To Survive...But To "Thrive"...We All Have Our Loves & Passions...Life Just Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them...So Ultimately In The End...We Not Only Want/Need To Survive Through Change...But We Also Need To Thrive In Life!...To Find Our Happy Place & Live Our Own Version Of A Happy Life!!!...

*To Create My Surviving Is Thriving Layout-I Used:

*Trust The Journey:Thrive-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Messy & Imperfect-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*Some Bunny Loves You-Rachel Jefferies
    • Sokee
      A beautifully created layout! You always put so much thought behind all your Art Journaling layouts! So happy your enjoying my prompts/challenges!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great thoughts, lovely artsy page
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    417.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).