RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week #2-Black & White-Sometimes Life Gets Messy

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March-Week #2-Black & White-Sometimes Life Gets Messy
RJMJ, Mar 17, 2020
Description:
I Have To Say That This Was A Very Interesting Challenge Indeed!...I Love The MM Challenges So Much!...I Also Love Creating Black & White Layouts...But This One Had A Twist!...Black Paper On The Bottom...White Paper On The Top...So I'm Never One For The Simple Or Easy Way Out...I Wanted A Paper With A Bit Of Flair & Angst To Coincide With The Theme Of My Layout...So I Chose A Large Polka-Dot Paper...The Original Dot Paper Was Almost A Tone On Tone White...So I Turned It Into A Black With Grey Dots & The Opposite Paper On Top...Being White With Grey Dots...So For All Intense Of Purposes...The Grey Dots Technically Cancel Each Other Out...So The White Background Top Paper Has Black Elements Only & The Bottom Black Background Paper Has White Elements Only...Just A Bit Slightly Confusing...It Was A Very Cool Twist On A Cool Theme...The Paper I Chose & The Elements That I Chose All Coincide With The Cohesive Theme Of A "Messy" Life...This Layout Is A Bit Dark & Dramatic...Designed To Illustrate That Life Is Messy & Eventhough It May Not Be ideal...It Is A Part Of Life [Well For Most Of Us]...But Don't Despair...Amongst The Mess There Is Always A Silver Lining...Things Do Get Better!...It May Not Seem Like It In That Moment...But Trust Me...Things Do Get Better...Just Hang In There...Navigate The "Mess" & Then Steer Clear & Move On To Whatever Is Or Comes Next...

*To Create My Sometimes Life Is Messy Layout-I Used:

*Messy & Imperfect-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*Stay Close-Collage Bits And Bobs-Rachel Jefferies
*A Second Chance-Barely There Papers-Rachel Jefferies
ajm and trekmom like this.