Claire Grantham

Art Journaling: Monthly Muse July 2020 - Week 3 - Geometric Shapes

Art Journaling: Monthly Muse July 2020 - Week 3 - Geometric Shapes
Claire Grantham, Jul 26, 2020
Description:
I loved the idea of combining Geometric shapes with Typography.
I was inspired by LiLi Wee's 'I am enough' elements and used that as the focus for my page.
I used all circles as my shapes. My fonts are Gill Sans Bold and Black Jack Regular.
Elements by -
LiLi Wee - I am Enough
Just Jaimee - July Storyteller
Tangie Baxter - Life of Purpose
Life Uncensored (Collab) - Daily Bullsh**
MrsPeel, rfeewjlj, sbpoet and 4 others like this.
    • trekmom
      my goodness, this is beautiful. I love everything about it, the colors, the sentiments, the writing on the face. So great.
    • Claire Grantham
      @trekmom Thank you so much! Creating digital art journal pages always makes me a tad nervous, so thank you x
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love this - I haven’t been brave enough to branch out like this. I love all your circles in all those beautiful colors! We all need this as our mantra!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Donitab Honestly if I can do it, so can you ;) I had to pull on my big girl pants to join in this month. The circles are lovely, they come like that in Tangie's kit x
      Donitab likes this.
    • Sokee
      Yes! You had me At Circles!!!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Sokee LOL! I love circles too x
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Claire!!!!!! love your take on this one!!!!!! (actually LOVE EVERYTHING you make!!!! I saw you featured at the GSO blog and LOVE that page!!!) love the colorful circles balanced with the straight lines of the face, and, oh, I better not get started with the how I am being skeptical (old age maybe? LOL) about these phrases, quotes, memes.... I wont elaborate on that because you don't want to get bored by a Latina wo talks too much
      :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel Thanks! I appreciate your lovely comments always. So happy you like my layouts. LOL I mean quotes should be used in moderation and this one that LiLi had as part of the girl, just spoke to me.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh, my, Claire, I know you don't know me well yet, I was kinda thinking out loud, based on my own issues,sometimes my management of English doesn't express my exact thoughts, even after 30 years in this country (England, UK) and having worked as Health Advocate & interpreter for one of the major areas of London and then working for Immigration, Metropolitan Police and courts of law....all areas where your management of English (or more like the lack of it) can seriously damage a person's future....my English, especially when typing as you can't hear the voice or see the face expression, is affected also by some neurological issues and then... well, I am old and cranky !!!!! :rofl I love pages with quotes, there are many that also speak to me and I use them in my pages, so, in the future, whenever you see me posting laughing or giggling smileys ...don't take me too seriously!!!!

@Donitab have you looked at the initial posts of the Muse's July? We have been posting links to inspiration boards we make in Pinterest so you can start from an idea from there ...also, you can make a "traditional" page inspired in the Muse's theme, I know you are a wonderful LO artist (even if I haven't been much around because of health issues), also I'm sure I have seen photo-less pages of yours... BUT you can go for a traditional page, with photos and all....the Muse, as the word points, is meant to be as an inspiration, I know Art Journaling can be cathartic but sometimes I just make pages inspired on other's pages just for the pleasure of playing with scrapbooking kits!!! :) We will post Week #1 of August MUse tomorrow, wuld LOVE if you come join us!!!! you can always post any doubts in the thread, or even send us a message, would really love if you join us!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).